For medium and large sized lenses and cameras with a max load of 45KG, the PRO has spring counter balance, no image creep, the double ball system for simple horizon levelling and Arca Swiss mount.
A perfect solution for even the longest lens.
The Flexshooter ballheads are a perfect solution for photographing from a photohide; a Gimbal head can be tricky because of its large turning radius: you quickly hit the tent fabric which disturbs birds and wildlife. The Flexshooter ballheads have some big advantages above 'normal' ballheads:
- Adjustable friction for both balls.
- Precision bubble level.
- Built-in spring balance for tilt movement.
- Your telephoto lens does not tip over or fall sideways, with this system your lens stays in the position it is in!
- The head is very 'low profile' which is great for low angle shooting (like in our Falco hides).
- Usable for long telephoto lenses as well as for landscape or macro photography.
- Universal Arca Swiss-style two-way clamp.
|Material||anodized aircraft grade aluminium alloy|
|inner ball diameter||45 mm|
|outer ball diameter||66 mm|
|base diameter||63 mm|
|tripod thread||3/8 inch|
|maximum load||45 kg|